in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

switching computers

Last post 11-28-2016 8:51 AM by RyanT. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-25-2016 3:28 PM

switching computers

The computer that I had my log book on crashed, am I able to somehow have it switched to a different computer since I already paid for it? or do I need to buy it again?
  • 11-28-2016 8:51 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: switching computers

Hello,

You can install Logbook on another computer since you already purchased it. Go to www.Logbook.com and download the free trial, it is the same as the full version. After you install the software, open Logbook and click on Already Registered. Enter you email address and password and that will unlock the software for you. Unfortunately all of you data is lost because it was stored on your old computer.

Hope this information helps, please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you and have a great day!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy