in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Tech took off the log book while fixing my laptop

Last post 10-10-2016 8:15 AM by RyanT. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2016 4:54 PM

Tech took off the log book while fixing my laptop

No costumer service.. I will start looking for your replacement now. I tried calling, and sent some kind of chat thing (twice) that is not a chat thing.
  • 10-10-2016 8:15 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: Tech took off the log book while fixing my laptop

Hello,

I'm sorry you had issues with our chat service. It is available M - F 8am - 4:40pm Mountain time. If you would like to come back to the chat, we would be glad to help with whatever issue you're having. Unfortunately we don't do phone support for Logbook to help keep the cost of the software down.

If there is something I can help you with her on the forums just let me know!

Thank you and have a great day. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy