in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Does Customer Service Exist?

Last post 09-09-2015 8:50 AM by RyanT. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-30-2015 3:39 PM

• LTIA
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-30-2015
    • Points 21

Does Customer Service Exist?

How in the world do you get a hold of these people? An associate of mine and myself have sent emails and left voice mails all week with no response. So far I am extremely unimpressed with the level of customer support. My company is looking at setting up all our drivers with this program but I don't see how I can follow through with that if there is no response from sales or tech support.
  • 02-02-2015 8:23 AM In reply to

• mriker
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2014
    • Points 416

Re: Does Customer Service Exist?

Hi There, We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble contacting us. Our sales team is available M-F 8-5 MST and can be reached at 1-800-628-4089. Our Tech support team is busy assisting other customers. If you need support for LogBook, please go to www.logbook.com and click on the CHAT NOW button on the right side to connect with a technician. They are available Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm MTN Time.
  • 09-05-2015 5:06 PM In reply to

yeah and when you do chat with them and can't fix the problem and they say they will look into it and get back to you they never do, I been waiting over 6 months trying to get an issue resolved, I just gave up and started working around the issue.
  • 09-08-2015 8:52 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello jgladieux, I am sorry that we haven't got back to you on the issue you're having. I would like to help and see what I can do. What is the issue you're having?
  • 09-08-2015 7:31 PM In reply to

I will address that after you can help with my current problem.. After installing windows 10 I am now getting a message "could not open connection driver number [1] . I tried installing the latest update and then I get a new error message about not being able to connect or find GPS gate. I do not use a gps hooked into the laptop.
  • 09-09-2015 8:50 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

The driver number [1] issue is most likely due to a corrupt database that we should be able to fix. You'll need to get to our free online chat to have a technician work on that. As far as the GPS issue, you shouldn't get that error message unless you get into Logbook, which the driver number [1] issue would stop Logbook from opening. You can have the tech take a look at that too, sounds like GPS just needs to be turned off in Logbook.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy