in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

App for Android/iPad

Last post 04-03-2014 7:20 PM by Anonymous. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-19-2014 3:36 PM

• trstebb
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-31-2012
    • Points 162

App for Android/iPad

Any idea when we can expect to see an app for this program? I asked this question in an earlier post a month or so ago and never got a response. Also any idea of how much the new app will cost? Thanks for your help.
  • 02-19-2014 4:01 PM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: App for Android/iPad

Hello,
    We are currently working on an Android app, and an Ipad app to come out later. We do not have a release date yet, but keep an eye on www.logbook.com for more info when we post release dates.
    Hope this information helps, please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you and have a great day!
  • 02-21-2014 10:40 AM In reply to

some time ago you said you were going come out with a android app and we are still waiting ???any idael when this is going to happen my computer that travels with me is getting old and needs to be replaced and i have been holding off because i was hope you were coming out with an a app
  • 02-21-2014 4:41 PM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello,
    We have definitely made progress for our Android app. We still do not have a release date but it is getting much closer. We apologize about the long wait, but it will be worth it. Please keep checking back from time to time for when we do have a release date.
    Thank you!
    Filed under: , ,
  • 04-03-2014 7:20 PM In reply to

.. common guys .. you keep saying this for over 2 years now .. even Garmin got to put their logbook software on the gps units .. gotta get with the times or the future is dark .. sorry , but i got through 3 laptops waiting .. the vibrations in a truck ruin the hardware .. a solid state drive , found in all tablets , its the way to go .. and the surface tablets that you keep recommending are over 700$ .. at least make an windows app so we can run it on the RT operating systems .. do something !
  • 09-24-2014 10:09 PM In reply to

cough cough, or was this shelved till we see the stupid eobr whatever rule?
  • 09-29-2014 10:24 AM In reply to

• mriker
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2014
    • Points 416

We are currently working on a build that is compatible with mobile devices such as tablets and phones. So we do not currently support them. However some of our customers have installed LogBook successfully on tablets that have the full version of Windows on them. If you are unsure if your tablet has the full version of Windows on it you can contact the manufacturer. If you have any issues, please go to www.logbook.com and click on the CHAT NOW button on the right side to connect with a technician. They are available Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm MTN Time.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy