in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Changing Company Name

Last post 06-10-2013 8:33 AM by RyanT. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-09-2013 1:53 PM

Changing Company Name

I am a current subscriber. I need to figure out how to change from my previous carrier to my new carrier

• 06-10-2013 8:33 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: Changing Company Name

Hello,

If your account has been set to a company then you can either email support@logbook.com and request them to change you back to our generic log form, or see if we have your new company log form on file. You can also go to www.logbook.com and click on the CHAT NOW button on the right side to connect with a technician. They are available Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm MTN Time. Just let them know you need to change your log form.

If you're just using our generic log form then you just need to change the company information on the data tab in Logbook. It is the first page that come up when you open Logbook. Just delete out the current company information in the upper right of Logbook and enter in your new company information. Click on the paper tab in the bottom left to see if it changed on the paper page. If it didn't change, then most likely you're using a company specific log form and will need to contact us to get it updated.

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you and have a great day.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy