in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

lost logs

Last post 09-26-2012 4:49 PM by RyanT. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-26-2012 4:41 PM

• phub61
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-26-2012
    • Points 21

lost logs

i have just had to repurchase a license so that i could print logs. and in doing so all logs that i have completed are now lost is there any way that i can retrieve them
  • 09-26-2012 4:49 PM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: lost logs

Hello, Because you created a new account there aren't logs on your computer associated with that new serial number. You can unlock Logbook using your old email address that you used when you first registered and that should bring your old logs back. If you forgot your password, there will be a reset password button that will send an email to get a new password created. To unlock the software Click Help - in the upper left corner of the program. (the top menu) Then Click Unlock. This will ask you for your email address and password. Once you fill that out and click unlock the screen will go away. After that you will be successfully unlocked. Please DO NOT post your email or other personal information on this forum because everyone can see it, if you would like help from a technician that can look up your old account then please go to www.logbook.com and click on the CHAT NOW button on the right side to connect with a tech M - F 8AM to 4:30PM MTN. Hope this helps!
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy