in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

eclipse e log

Last post 09-24-2012 8:48 AM by RyanT. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-22-2012 10:41 AM

eclipse e log

I have the eclipse log book downloaded on my computer and it has gotten a virus. Is there any way to save my log book information if I have to get my computer wiped clean and everything reinstalled? Or is there a customer service number where I can talk to someone.
  • 09-24-2012 8:48 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: eclipse e log

Hello, On your old computer open up Logbook, Click FILE>>BACKUP>>LOCAL (OR) BACKUP>>WEB If you have a current subscription. Backing up to local means you will be able to save your log file to a USB Flash drive. Then on the new computer go to www.logbook.com and download the software, you can even download the trial version (it is the same as the full version). After you download and install Logbook, click on ALREADY REGISTERED and enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password there is a password reset button on that page. It will send a password reset link to your email so you can change it. After you have successfully unlocked the software click FILE>>RESTORE>>FROM LOCAL make sure you USB Flash drive is in the new computer. If you backed up your logs to the web, FILE>>RESTORE>>FROM WEB then select the most recent backup date. After that everything should be working. If you have other questions or need more help please go to www.logbook.com and click on the chat now button on the right side to connect with a tech.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy