in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Logbook info

Last post 06-27-2012 8:49 AM by RyanT. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-26-2012 4:38 PM

Logbook info

Hi, i'm wondering if this program will be any good for me as a Canadian Driver? I mostly do Canada west then go down in the States and come back to my home terminal in quebec, canada (normally a 12days out 36hrs off) will the program be able to comply to both HOS rules or will it give me errors? thanks for answering my question! N.B Mostly asking because on the download says usa miles and on another question it says its only approved in usa not legal for canada yet.
  • 06-27-2012 8:49 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: Logbook info

Hello, In the bottom left of the software you can change which jurisdiction you are auditing for. Select Canada, it will audit you for cycle 1 only. When you cross the border into the US, you will need to change to the correct US jurisdiction. This may make the time when you were in Canada look like your in violation, when you change the jurisdiction your auditing for it changes it for all of the log data, not from the specific point that your changed jurisdictions. Same thing will happen when you go from the US to Canada and change the jurisdiction. This will not be a problem because where it shows that you're in "violation" you will be able to see that the location is either in Canada or the US and is not the jurisdiction you are auditing for. I hope this helps, if you have more questions please go to www.logbook.com and click on the CHAT NOW button on the right side to connect with a technician.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy