in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Apple iPad

Last post 01-06-2015 10:29 AM by mriker. 29 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-16-2012 1:44 PM

Apple iPad

Can I transfer or change from a PC to an Apple iPad ?
  • 05-16-2012 4:31 PM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: Apple iPad

Hello, We are currently working on an Android app, and an Ipad app to come out later. We do not have a release date yet, but keep an eye on www.logbook.com for more info when we post release dates.
  • 05-19-2012 4:08 AM In reply to

I would like to add my vote for the iPad. I am huge fan of the iPad, having one of the originals. There's a lot of logbook software for it, but I can't get away from your software and life would be so much easier if your software were on the iPad. Thanks.

• 06-16-2012 6:08 PM In reply to

I too would love an ipad app for your software, and hope it supports printing with air print would make things way easier as i love my ipad
  • 06-18-2012 9:01 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello, We are currently working on an Android app, and an Ipad app to come out later. We do not have a release date yet, but keep an eye on www.logbook.com for more info when we post release dates.
  • 07-17-2012 7:54 AM In reply to

are u going to have it so wee can transfer data between i pad and puter so we can use it wireless and have 2 copies
  • 07-17-2012 8:34 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello, We are currently working on an Android app, and an Ipad app to come out later. We do not have a release date yet, but keep an eye on www.logbook.com for more info when we post release dates. I apologize that is all of the information I have at this time.
  • 08-12-2012 2:39 AM In reply to

I'll switch to your system once the iPad app comes out
  • 09-15-2012 9:37 AM In reply to

Checked logbook.com... Still no word on iPad app.... any progress on this yet? I would love to use your system on my iPad... Thanks
  • 09-17-2012 9:50 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello, Lot's of progress going on over here :) We should have the Android released before the end of the year (HOPEFULLY). I still have not heard a release date for the Ipad version, maybe after the first of the year. When we do know more we will post it on our website, hope this helps.
  • 10-18-2012 9:41 AM In reply to

Hello there, I own a company with 75 employees with an iPad in every vehicle. We would love to use your product on the iPad. I'll keep an eye out this spring for an iPad version. Thank you!
  • 12-01-2012 6:01 PM In reply to

Please hurry with ipad app. Can i suggest a feature, allow user to bring up keyboard to put hours in as an alternate to drawing lines with finger!!!! Would be much easier other log apps i have tried are hard to use because of this... Just a simple box to come up change duty status from (for example) 1600 to 1900 line 1
  • 12-28-2012 11:14 AM In reply to

I'll second that request. I've tried every iPad log app out there and they all fall short of their potential. Another thing to consider is Bluetooth cannot be used for printing from the iPad, so printing options are limited (thank you Apple). If there's some kind of a work around for this, Eclipse should make it known so people don't buy a mobile printer (like the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer... which I bought) that cannot be used with Apple's iPad. :-/
  • 01-18-2013 10:57 PM In reply to

I too would very much lie to switch to an iPad. Any idea when the iPad version will be ready?
  • 01-21-2013 9:53 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello!,

The Logbook app is still in development. The development team is still hard at work with the Android app with the Ipad app to follow after. We unfortunately do not have a release date yet, as soon as we do it will be posted on our Logbook website. I apologize that I do not have more information at this time, but glad that everyone is excited for it. Feel free to post your ideas for the app at our wishlist. Just go to www.logbook.com and click on the Wishlist icon on the left side of the screen.

Have a great day!
    Filed under: , ,
Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy