in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Tablet or Pad

Last post 09-29-2014 10:41 AM by mriker. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-23-2014 7:03 AM

• awoodcoc
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-18-2010
    • Points 26

Tablet or Pad

So at this time what tablet and/or operating systems will work with the logs now. Laptops are going away with most of us and using tablets.

Alan

Also please give me an email address that I can send an att with so someone can look at what I think is an error.

• 02-24-2014 8:13 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: Tablet or Pad

Logbook should work on Windows 8 Surface tablets running the full version of Windows with either the Intel i7 or i3 processor. We have set it up on a couple of those and it worked. It is possible for it to work on another brand tablet as long as it is running a full version of Windows 8, and is not using a tegra type processor.
    Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you and have a great day.
  • 06-23-2014 6:16 AM In reply to

But when will it be available for for regular tablets such as the Galaxy tab note etc. or smartphones? We've been waiting close to 2 yrs now, but we keep getting it's coming soon! Thanks and still liking the program.
  • 09-29-2014 10:41 AM In reply to

• mriker
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2014
    • Points 416

Hi There, We understand the importance of using a mobile devices such as your smartphone and tablets. We are working on a build that is compatible with those devices, unfortunately our developers have other obligations that have demanded their attention. We do not currently have a ETA on the build that will support your mobile devices. When it is available it will be clearly stated on our website. Please keep checking LogBook.com and let us know if you have any further questions.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy