in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

List of Supported Formats by Company

Last post 01-14-2013 9:11 AM by RyanT. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-13-2013 9:30 AM

List of Supported Formats by Company

It would be very helpful if somewhere on the Website a list of logbook formats that are on file by company name was posted. It would improve the marketability of you software greatly since many people don't want to go through the process of sending a log and then waiting for you to get it formatted. I personally don't have a problem with this but if someone was in a hurry to get up and running they would know up front if their companies logs are on file already. This is one of the only things I like about DDL... you can go see if your logs are available and download them immediately.

• 01-14-2013 9:11 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Re: List of Supported Formats by Company

Hello

Currently you can find out if we have your companies log from either by calling us (1-800-628-4089 option 2 from the phone menu), email us at support@logbook.com, or by getting into out chat and asking one of our technicians. If a company is offering Logbook to their drivers, the company has a code that they can give their drivers to get the correct form when they start Logbook. I know that we are working on a new version of our Logbook website and it may have that feature so drivers can see a list of the log forms that we currently offer. I will add this request to our wishlist and our development team might integrate that into the next version of Logbook.com.

Thanks for your request and thanks for using Logbook! If you have other questions or requests let us know.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy