in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Issue With Log Book

Last post 07-16-2015 8:08 AM by RyanT. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-08-2010 9:39 PM

Issue With Log Book

My Company uses the Colorado Motor Carriers Association Log Book. The reason I am concerned this log book shows all the multiday and hours for the hours and days past on on the right side of the log book. Do you have a template that I can use instead of the one you supplied with the program? Now if you dont have a template can you make one? if so will it cost me more money? My boss is concerned. Thanks in advanced Ron

• 12-09-2010 5:09 AM In reply to

• LarryBoy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-05-2007
    • Greeley, Colorado
    • Points 3,777

Re: Issue With Log Book

If your carrier name and address is preprinted on the form, we can make a template, currently at no charge.

If your carrier name and address is NOT preprinted on the form, then we either have to get permission from the copyright holder, or we can switch you to one of our forms that is closer to what you're used to.

We can even arrange things so your logs in Logbook are transferred directly to a web-reports portal for your carrier, so they can see your logs (and that they're legal) with NO data entry on their side (which means the log form appearance doesn't really matter!)

• 07-16-2015 7:48 AM In reply to

Hi,

How do I submitt the  new log book info, by fax or email

John 

• 07-16-2015 8:08 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello,

If your company gives you the original (not copies) preprinted logs with the company name and address on the log then you can send me  2 - 3 log pages. Please DO NOT fold the logs when you send them in. Also please include a note with your name and phone number so I know which account to add it to. Depending on the log form it can take up to a week to digitize the log. I will give you a call when I have finished the log form and added it to your account.

**Please try not to fold the logs when you send them**

Eclipse Software Systems, LLC
    8201 W. 20th street
    Greeley, CO 80634
    Attn: Ryan

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy