in

Eclipse Logbook

Customer discussion and support areas

Level 3 inspection in Utah

Last post 01-16-2014 8:19 AM by RyanT. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-22-2010 7:00 PM

• Bill H.
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-12-2010
    • behind the wheel
    • Points 26

Level 3 inspection in Utah

LarryBoy,

It looks like you are the guy who takes care of this Forum. I don't have a question just didn't know where else to post a testimonial.

I started using the trial version right after Christmas. Three weeks later I bought the license. I've been using it daily but also still keeping my paper log.

Yesterday I stopped in at a POE in Utah took in my computer and requested a Level 3 inspection. The 2 inspectors weren't familiar with Eclipse Logbook Software so I showed them how I made entries using a GPS receiver and some of the other features including printed paper logs. They said they liked the way the log was so organized and that ALL the information they needed was there and very accessible.

The result of my Level 3 inspection was "No Discrepancies / No violations."

I'm through with paper logbooks.

Thanks for making my life a little easier,  Yes

Bill H.
    35andme
  • 01-22-2010 10:29 PM In reply to

• Lance
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-02-2007
    • Points 52

Re: Level 3 inspection in Utah

That's awesome! Thanks for the positive feedback... I'll pass it on to the developers who never mind a little pat on the back. Big Smile

Have a great weekend...

• 01-15-2014 11:10 PM In reply to

Hey there. thought I would post on this thread since some one replied that works for or with the people there at Eclipse. I have been trying to contact you people to see why the program crashes when I try to print. This is extremely dissapointing and frustrating since I have paid for this service and get no support. A faulty product usually gets returned to the store for a refund but I do like the program and would appreciate you passing my question on to the developers. I get a huge error and when I try to send report it does not allow it then the program crashes.
  • 01-16-2014 8:19 AM In reply to

• RyanT
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-13-2011
    • Points 3,462

Hello,
    I am sorry you haven't been able to get support. We do have a support page on www.logbook.com that you can send us an email to support@logbook.com also we have the Chat that is open M - F 8AM - 4:30PM MTN Time. Sounds like you need to run Windows updates on your computer to help resolve the printing issue, that is mostly caused by a Microsoft .NET framework issue. If that doesn't help then please go to www.Logbook.com and click on the CHAT NOW button to connect with a technician that can help troubleshoot the issue.
    Hope this information helps, please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you and have a great day!
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
© 2007-2008 Eclipse Software Systems Inc.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy